The EasyStand Glider is like no other stander because it features state-of-the-art active standing technology.
Designed Specifically for Active Standing
The EasyStand Glider enhances strengthening of the upper body and provides a lower body range of motion as the users move the handles with their arms. This in turn creates a reciprocal movement in the legs, which enhances the perceived medical benefits of standing and keeps the body in shape. A carer can also assist in this process if necessary.
In addition the range is fitted with hinged breakaway sections for both right and left leg, which allows a full extension of the leg when standing.
The Glider is fitted with a positioning bar that provides a good sturdy hold for the hands when transferring and in addition a padded seat that is wide and kneepads that flip up make transferring much easier.
Our most versatile modular standing frame.
People who suffer from neurological disorders such as multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy and strokes can use the EasyStand Glider and the Glider performs well in multi-user situations owing to options and features including chest straps, hip and lateral supports, resistance cylinders and easy adjustments.
The Glider can be adjusted for people of various abilities and heights and the depth of the seat, height of the footplate, handle height, and kneepad height are all easily adjusted. The resistance cylinders that are accessible to the user whilst in the standing position can be adjusted with a number of different settings.
Start Your Vehicle Search:
- Wheelchair Training Rollers
- Wheelchair Rollers On The Superhuman Show
- Weight Loss Disabled Person
- Blue Badge Holder Information
- Kuschall K-Series Wheelchair
- Curved And Straight Stairlifts
- Freewheel Wheelchair Attachment
- Guide to Wheelchair Racing
- Wheelchair Platform Scales
- Off-road Wheelchair Wheels
- The YouBike Arm Leg Exercise Wheelchair
- The Importance of Upper Body Workout for Wheelchair Users
- Walk In Bath
- Standing Frame